Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Y apple is deducting extra amount from my card

iinitially wen I made my Apple ID and entered my card details, they deducted 60 rs. When I purchased 1 song of rs 15. Den dey deducted 60 rs. Y it so. SSo dat means it's not safe to enter card details in Apple Store.

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 12:17 PM

It is a temporary store holding charge, your card issuer will remove it.

Each time that you add or change your card details a small temporary store holding charge may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2015 12:17 PM in response to gaurav fromdelhi

It is a temporary store holding charge, your card issuer will remove it.

Each time that you add or change your card details a small temporary store holding charge may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Y apple is deducting extra amount from my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.