Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Episode Unavailable"

So i have updated my podcast and it plays on most of my platforms except the iphone 6+. My other episodes are playing except for the most recent one, at least on the iphone 6+. It plays on my ipad 3 and iphone4 which are running current IOS. I can play it on my mac pro as well. But cannot seem to get it to play on an iphone 6+. I have restarted the podcast app and restarted the phone and still get the same message. I updated the podcast today. Is this because it takes a day to update to itunes and i am only getting it on certain platforms? Thats my only guess, is that I am being impatient. Just kinda at a lost right now.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 2:29 PM

2 replies

Apr 22, 2015 2:57 PM in response to PBC_Media

New episodes appear immediately for subscribers in iTunes on a Mac, but will usually take 1-2 days to appear in the Store. However I don't know how the Podcasts app works or whether there are any differences between versions. As far as I know the Podcasts app works from the Store page, so it wouldn't surprise me if it had the same delay as the Store in iTunes. I don't have an iOS device so I can't test this (apart from the fact that you haven't included any information about your podcast). You could ask in the Podcasts for iOS forum where someone may be able to check it. Obviously you need to include the URL of your Store page.

"Episode Unavailable"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.