Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP! ALBUM ARTWORK RELATED

iTunes isn't finding album artwork to my albums and songs anymore. I'm pretty sure I have all of the right information in the songs and albums. I don't know if it's something with my iTunes settings or this is some kind of iTunes bug that's happening? I wasn't having a problem with this until yesterday. I tried again today & it's still not finding the artwork. This is happening with more than one song or album. I don't know what to do. If someone knows how to fix it, please answer! I would appreciate it so much. Is anyone else having this problem or is just me? :/

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 3:30 PM

2 replies

Apr 22, 2015 4:01 PM in response to HeatherFicken

Are you getting an error message? If so, you need to post that here so that others can provide advice. Also, if you're running Windows XP there have been multiple reports of issues related to connections to the iTunes Store (which is what the Get Album Artwork function uses), though the most recent messages suggest that this may have been a configuration issue with Apple's servers that has now been resolved ... so worth trying again.

Apr 22, 2015 7:41 PM in response to HeatherFicken

I've been having this same problem but for a bit longer. Since the last iTunes update, I think. I don't know if it does the same with songs purchased through the iTunes store since I haven't bought anything from there since it started, but this happens for most non-iTunes downloaded songs that I try to get artwork for now. I know the album's available on iTunes and the song info is correct and when I click 'Get Album Artwork' the little status bar blips briefly like it's downloading it but then it never does. I have no problem manually adding artwork with copy/paste but that's a pain when you're adding more than a few songs. And I use Windows 7, by the way.

HELP! ALBUM ARTWORK RELATED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.