Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently changed my e-mail password and now I can't e-mail photos from iPhoto

I recently changed my e-mail password ... and now when I try to send a photo from iPhoto, I get an error message that says, "The email server didn't recognize your user name/password combination. I still have the same user name - so how do I "fix this" matter. THANKS for any help you can offer!

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 4:30 PM

2 replies

Apr 23, 2015 1:53 PM in response to KathieMay

If you were to update your user profile here, then at least information on the hardware/software

in use (if current and available) would be some information for us to use, to offer more precise

replies in hopes of helping you resolve the issue.

Given the iPhoto in the older PowerPC Macs, (not Intel-based, all prior to 2006) would be different

than a later iPhoto in a newer Intel Mac, unless they both happened to run Leopard 10.5.8.

•How to identify iMac models - Apple Support

The newest iPhoto is being replaced with Photos, so the support pages will talk about that; so the

need to know what you really have, be it an old G3/G4 or G5 PowerPC iMac, or some kind of Intel

based iMac from 2006 to 2015, does make a big difference in the kind of reply you may get here.

iPhoto for Mac - support community for iPhoto, as part of iLife, prior to Photos app for 10.10..

There is a fair chance you may not even have a build model of the vintage this discussion area is about.

So without details about the build year model & OS X system installed on that hardware, here we are.😐

Good luck in any event... 🙂

I recently changed my e-mail password and now I can't e-mail photos from iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.