Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to the option to see all your purchased movies alphabetically? I can only see recent purchases and then I have to look by movie type. With over 500 movies purchased this is a huge pain.

What happened to the option to see all your purchased movies alphabetically? I can only see recent purchases and then I have to look by movie type. With over 500 movies purchased, this is a huge pain. For instance the movie Airport 77 is classified as Drama not action? But it is action? I have to look at both types to find the film. I will stop buying films via AppleTV if this is the way it is going to stay. I am not searching for films in this crazy manner.

Apple TV, Apple TV 3

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 10:14 PM

2 replies

Apr 24, 2015 11:47 AM in response to crmacchi

Same issue here. Might have to do with size of library. I too have over 300 purchased movies. "ALL PURCHASED" folder disappeared yesterday on all my AppleTV's. My son only has 20+ purchased movies and his still shows "ALL" folder. However, I had him log in under my account and "ALL" folder is missing??? I hope Apple gets this resolved quickly. I too do not want to flip through various Genres looking for movies.

What happened to the option to see all your purchased movies alphabetically? I can only see recent purchases and then I have to look by movie type. With over 500 movies purchased this is a huge pain.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.