Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why wont apple let me keep going with the apple id if i don't plug in a credit card

Why wont apple let me proceed making my apple id if i dont plug in credit card information

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 11:43 PM

If you don't want to enter credit card details, or don't have one to enter, then you need to follow the instructions on this page when creating a new account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

If you don't use those instructions then you'll need to enter credit card details before the account can be used to download any item from the store - you should be able to remove the card after entering it

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2015 11:43 PM in response to Julie_batman

If you don't want to enter credit card details, or don't have one to enter, then you need to follow the instructions on this page when creating a new account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

If you don't use those instructions then you'll need to enter credit card details before the account can be used to download any item from the store - you should be able to remove the card after entering it

why wont apple let me keep going with the apple id if i don't plug in a credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.