Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Godaddy calendar: Can't sync with MacBook or iPhone

Up until fairly recently I was able to successfully sync my MacBook Pro and iPhone with my Godaddy calendar. This stopped working on both devices and Godaddy is stumped as to why (after many days of back and forth with them). I was wondering if anyone had experienced the same kind of problem (and, ideally, found some solution to it – I'm not all that impressed with the technical acumen of the Godaddy reps I was speaking with. Some of them didn't seem to understand the difference between syncing and subscribing.)

This started before I updated to Mavericks on my MacBook Pro and iOS 8 on my iPhone. Both OSs are now the most recent and it hasn't helped at all.

I've tried removing and remaking the accounts and this hasn't worked. I can subscribe to the calendar on both devices, but I can't sync (i.e., I can view the events, but I can only create/edit them via web browser, not with the Calendar app on either Apple device – annoying).

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 9:44 PM

There are no replies.

Godaddy calendar: Can't sync with MacBook or iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.