Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

creating a chart with multiple series - help needed

hi fellows,

trying to visualise sales performance in different countries following this table... and I just puzzled with making it in multiple series, so the countries could be visible on the chart as a series name. please advise!!

axis y should be number of sales

axis x - turnover

country - series name

User uploaded file

many thanks in advance

Andrey

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 4:12 AM

I wasn't able to do something like what you describe, but I was able to do this:

User uploaded file

I defined column A of the table as a Header Row, selected the cells in the table, and chose this chart type (2D 2 Axis):

User uploaded file

Then I clicked the chart and in the pane at the right checked 'Axis Name' in the Axis tab and added the axis names.

Maybe this can give you an idea of how you can illustrate the relationships that you want to show.

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2015 4:12 AM in response to Aloizius

I wasn't able to do something like what you describe, but I was able to do this:

User uploaded file

I defined column A of the table as a Header Row, selected the cells in the table, and chose this chart type (2D 2 Axis):

User uploaded file

Then I clicked the chart and in the pane at the right checked 'Axis Name' in the Axis tab and added the axis names.

Maybe this can give you an idea of how you can illustrate the relationships that you want to show.

SG

creating a chart with multiple series - help needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.