Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On iOS 8.3 using 'Keynote for iPad' the app freezes repeatedly (since the last update of April 21st) while editing slides. 30 sec. later comes alive again, then freezes again after a few editing actions. Anyone with the same problem?

On iOS 8.3 using 'Keynote for iPad' the app freezes repeatedly (since the last update of April 21st) while editing slides. 30 sec. later comes alive again, then freezes again after a few editing actions. Anyone with the same problem? I tried everything 'app support' tells me except deleting and reinstalling the App because I have a lot of files that I'd lose. Recommendations anyone? Rafi@urbanaero.com

iPad, iPhone OS 3.1.3

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 7:26 AM

There are no replies.

On iOS 8.3 using 'Keynote for iPad' the app freezes repeatedly (since the last update of April 21st) while editing slides. 30 sec. later comes alive again, then freezes again after a few editing actions. Anyone with the same problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.