Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth App for Music and song playback For Pioneer Car Stereo

I have a Bluetooth capable Pioneer Stereo (AVH-2600BT) in my car and a brand new ipod touch (5th Gen) and was wondering if there was any way around using Siri without wifi or using some other bluetooth capable app to be able to tell my radio to play specific songs not just playlists and albums or artists. Also I want my ipod to stay in my glovebox and to be able to use the provided mic with the stereo itself for the bluetooth. I tried Vokul but they said it wouldn't work the way I wanted but I haven't played around with it too much. all my searches for apps haven't really come up with too much for what I want to use it for. All I care about is being able to tell my radio to play specific songs because I have 138 playlists with 2277 songs and I can't remember where some songs are at within some of the playlsits. Thanks for any info or help!

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 9:39 AM

1 reply

Bluetooth App for Music and song playback For Pioneer Car Stereo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.