Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked 101

I have a MAC Model No A1419 27". 3.2QC . 2x4GB . 1 TB. GT 755M-1GB- WLMKB iOS should be self exp. with model number. I graduated from University of Arkansas in Fayetteville in 2013 and my computer has been hacked several times. I moved out of the country to seek personal freedom and people here are different and seem to get propertitled with my things just for using their internet connection as if its a luxury, while its a necesity. I have locked myself out of the computer so that only the people that are hacking my computer can use it so Apple can catch their activities, intentions and purpose for hacking into my computer with no permission. Its true my computer is still in Credit with Best Buy in North Little Rock, Arkansas and I can´t seem to make any payments or activies, its my credit on the line along with my responsibilities to make sure that my computer is being used and controled by Apple and the User, being myself. There are privacy issues and copy rights that are being violated, due to my humble nature I just want to be able to have full control of MY computer that I bought with MY credit that I have worked day and night for. To conclude I just want to be able to reset my computer but my documents have been taken out of my box and I just realized that my computer has no DISK insert have they changed that too? I am in Honduras, Choloma Central Park which is third world colony I am limited to an hour a day to connect to the internet. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Carlos A. Guzman M.

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 10:31 AM

4 replies

May 18, 2015 4:36 AM in response to Rudegar

Yes! Especially in Honduras. I had to completely restore my computer to factory settings. I am slowly recovering my files with iCloud. My iPhoto disappeared and I can't seem to get it back, could you help me out? It should already be in the most advanced system in the world. Also my fan is going crazy fast for no reason! I am sure they want me to take it to the actual store before it fries itself.

Hacked 101

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.