Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement iPhone 6 Plus not delivered.

Hello, All!

I am in a right Pickle! 😟

I've sent my iPhone to apple to be repaired, after I paid for the repair they sent me a replacement, however I have not recieved my iPhone 6 Plus..

I live in ashford and it has been sent to Dartford and it has been signed for by someone called Allen.....😕 Has this happened to anyone?

Also tried to contacting Apple, maybe its just me but i'm finding it very hard to contact them? do I ring Applecare or sales? Can't see any email address...

Have sent an email to Ups but still waiting for a reply back..

Please can someone advice, this has got me really worried 😟

Kind Personal regards,

Reece

iPhone 6 Plus, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 1:02 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2015 9:35 AM in response to rhysash

Update:

Found the number to call for inquiries like this. (UK)

Technical support:

• 0844 209 0611

Had to wait a long time, however when I finally spoke with someone, they have been very helpful, and are now have opened an investigation with UPS, on why my iPhone was sent to the wrong address, but this may take up to 10 days to solve! 😢 Fingers crossed it doesn't take that long...

Maybe just my experience, but UPS have very poor customer service personally, when I tried contacting them.. 😟

I will update when I have the final verdict to help others that are stressing like me in the future, wish me luck!

Replacement iPhone 6 Plus not delivered.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.