Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue screen when connecting my iPod Classic to Windows7

Hi!

I know there are lots of these problems round here, but none of them actually seemed to apply to my situation nor did the advices seem to have helped me.

Here's the thing:

A few days ago while synching my iPod Classic with iTunes, it just crashed. I mean it stopped syncing but wouldn't eject. I got angry and just unplugged my iPod (I'm an idiot, I know) 😕. After that, I tried to synch it again but i would just plug it in, click 'sync' and nothing would happen 😐. For less than a second it would sync but nothing would actually happen. I decided to reboot my iPod. That's where real trouble started. After clicking "Reboot..." my laptop just crashed and blue screen popped up. Every time i plug my iPod while iTunes is on, the same thing happens - blue screen. I already checked my drivers, they're all updated.

Here's what it says when the blue screen pops up:

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x00000034 (0x00000000000000AB6, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000420, 0x0000000000000000, 0x00000000000000000)

I'm going to the seaside in a couple of days and I desperately need my iPod.

Would be very grateful for any kind of help and feedback 🙂.

EDIT:

Oh, I forgot to add. I also checked my laptop's memory, it wouldn't detect any problems. Also, when i plug in my iPhone, everything works just fine.

Message was edited by: ramifromwarszawa

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 11:55 AM

1 reply

Blue screen when connecting my iPod Classic to Windows7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.