Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i stop free music from auto downloading

I have all these free songs I don't want & didn't download. How did this happen & how do I stop it from happening again?

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 11:27 PM

What are they downloading on (computer's iTunes, iOS device), and are they new purchases (e.g. did you have automatic downloads turned 'on' when bought them), or have you gone into the Purchased section and clicked/tapped on 'download all' ?

In the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of a computer's iTunes, on the Music section there is a 'download all' button to download all your past music purchases (those that are still in the store and not hidden) ; and on an iOS device, in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app there is a 'download all songs' button

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2015 11:27 PM in response to Txlghorn

What are they downloading on (computer's iTunes, iOS device), and are they new purchases (e.g. did you have automatic downloads turned 'on' when bought them), or have you gone into the Purchased section and clicked/tapped on 'download all' ?

In the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of a computer's iTunes, on the Music section there is a 'download all' button to download all your past music purchases (those that are still in the store and not hidden) ; and on an iOS device, in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app there is a 'download all songs' button

how do i stop free music from auto downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.