Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone6+ Screen unresponsive & then operates on its own without user input

Hello All,

I've noticed a few issues crop up over the last 3 days, first my touchscreen was refusing to acknowledge my touches. I then restored to factory settings.

Then after everything was restored, same issue apart from this time the iPhone would operate itself opening programs, type keys i was not pressing. its got to a point where i reset back again but still having the same issues. Getting annoying now as hard to enter password or pass code as phones types something else even if the phone is not being touched

Has anyone been experiencing this in the last 3 days?

Kind regards

Mark

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 1:55 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2015 12:46 PM in response to Flipp3r

Hi Flipp3r,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like the touchscreen wasn't responding and now is responding erratically. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond to touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Mario

Iphone6+ Screen unresponsive & then operates on its own without user input

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.