Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad would Stop playing music?

My Ipad Mini 2, about two weeks ago Siri would pop up randomly so I had turned her off and bluetooth is also off, anyways after that my music would pause randomly, skip forward, or skip the song, so I would end up turning my music off, but when I do so, random music I have never heard of would start playing, and its very irritating, this has been going on since I had Ios 8.2 and I have 8.3 now and it is still going on, Please help me?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 1:56 PM

Hello xGalina,

After reviewing your post it sounds as though your device is exhibiting unexpected behavior. I have located an article that can help with software issues. Have you attempted to restore the device to factory settings without restoring from a backup? Test the issue on a new installation, and make sure that it works. Then use the same article to restore from your backup to either verify it still works, or isolate the issue to the backup itself.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

I would highly recommend creating a backup of your data before taking troubleshooting steps.

Back-up your data

1. Check for iOS software updates. Install them if available.
  2. Take a few minutes to transfer your content from your device to your computer to ensure that all of your critical data is safe.
  3. Back up your device before you erase it.

Learn more about how to copy your backup to another folder, disk, or location for safekeeping.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2015 1:56 PM in response to xGalina

Hello xGalina,

After reviewing your post it sounds as though your device is exhibiting unexpected behavior. I have located an article that can help with software issues. Have you attempted to restore the device to factory settings without restoring from a backup? Test the issue on a new installation, and make sure that it works. Then use the same article to restore from your backup to either verify it still works, or isolate the issue to the backup itself.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

I would highly recommend creating a backup of your data before taking troubleshooting steps.

Back-up your data

1. Check for iOS software updates. Install them if available.
  2. Take a few minutes to transfer your content from your device to your computer to ensure that all of your critical data is safe.
  3. Back up your device before you erase it.

Learn more about how to copy your backup to another folder, disk, or location for safekeeping.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

My Ipad would Stop playing music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.