Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in a pages-table what does a plus sign mean

I have a Pages doc with a table. For some reason, some of the cells in the table have a little plus sign on the right of the cell. The text in those cells is not centered top to bottom. I tried to see what was missing by Showing Invisibles but there were no invisibles to be found. Yet there is a plus sign and the text is not centered. Any ideas? All the cells have the same height, so that's not the issue. Thanks all...

Fred J.

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 8:52 PM

16 replies

Apr 24, 2015 2:07 PM in response to Fred Jacobowitz

Fred Jacobowitz wrote:

I have a Pages doc with a table. For some reason, some of the cells in the table have a little plus sign on the right of the cell. The text in those cells is not centered top to bottom. I tried to see what was missing by Showing Invisibles but there were no invisibles to be found. Yet there is a plus sign and the text is not centered. Any ideas? All the cells have the same height, so that's not the issue. Thanks all...

Fred J.

Check your Text line spacing and I'd suggest Text Inset but can't find anything in Pages 5.5.3. Guess that's just something else missing.

Peter

in a pages-table what does a plus sign mean

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.