Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing an Icloud version of Ibook after downloading

Appreciate any help 🙂

Stuff:

Just bought and fully updated, etc on Itunes, Ipad Air2, Iphone 6 (small form)

Love it overall but I'm an old guy noob, so appreciate the any consideration.

Bought a bunch of Ibooks on Itunes that are ICloud.

After going thru everything and seeing the books in the Pad quick, I tried to access a few like I have been while noticing the cloud.

Although connected my cell was going nuts and I took the time to read when I figured they all needed downloading or activating or something.

Hours later, I still have a few grey books that I can't open that seem to be waiting.

I poke around to a place the seems to be the download place but cant get the download going only seemingly add more books to a que.

And the cell circle is no long spinning and just saying LTE.

Other darn thing is I'm waiting for my IT guy to reset my wifi as I didnt really use it before purchase and lost the password.

Now, I guess I'm throttled or something for the month with my cell provider and trying to see if someone can help me download the standalone parts hardwire thru the lightning connector and hopefully Itunes.

Any help appreciated,

Scott

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 11:10 PM

1 reply

Accessing an Icloud version of Ibook after downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.