Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad 2 display shows black screen but it works . what is the problems ? i have a 1 year warrenty . i bought it from china but i am in bangladesh . here is no any apple care center. could i repair from sweden or danmark ? help me

my ipad 2 display shows black screen but it works . what is the problems ? i have a 1 year warrenty . i bought it from china but i am in bangladesh . here is no any apple care center. could i repair from sweden or danmark ? help me

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 1:28 AM

You will need to return it to the Store / Country from where it was purchased.

Sorry, the last sentence has been edited by me. I misread iphone for iPad, don't ask me why; it's early in the morning.

5 replies

Apr 24, 2015 1:39 AM in response to pritom.moin

So sorry about the confusion. My reply was only partially correct. Ideally you should return it to the original store where you are in a country like Bangladesh, where service may be very limited. But ... if you were in Sweden or Denmark on a visit, you could take it into an Apple store there and attention would be given within the guarantee period. Checking out the problem should be free. If it is under guarantee the repair would be free.

Thank you for the star.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.