Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Book without ISBN, how to link to the iBooks page?

My book does not have an ISBN. How do I link to my book page in this case?

Most videos and tuturials out there asume that your book as an ISBN number. I promise to give a free copy of my book to the person that just gives a straight answer: "You do it like this, and presto." Typo above: "has"... I cannot correct it using my iPad.

iPad 2, iOS 8

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 5:42 AM

4 replies

Apr 24, 2015 7:49 AM in response to IbooksUser46

I should add that I am asking this question because when I link to iTunes, my book-cover image looks degraded and you wonder who designed it. Not so on the iBooks Store, where it looks decent, and the resolution is much better.

You would expect a dedicated link next to your books on the iTunes Connect shelf. I mean, they offer marketing guides, and no clear links to your books? One wonders...

Book without ISBN, how to link to the iBooks page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.