Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes library sharing between multible iOS devices with different AppleID's

I have an iTunes library stored on a Windows7 machine connected to the wireless network. I have three users and four individual iOS devices (all 8.3), with three different AppleID's and iCloudID's configured . I invited all to the family sharing and that appears to share anything purchased from iTunes or AppStore but not the full library of music. Unless I am reading this wrong, Home Sharing would indicate that all the users would have to have the same AppleID/iCloudID in order to access the full iTune library over the wireless network. How can everyone have access to the full iTunes library without changing the AppleID on their device?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3, John's iphone

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 8:01 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes library sharing between multible iOS devices with different AppleID's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.