Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you prevent the itunes trailers from playing in a different language when traveling abroad?

I am traveling in the Dominican Republic and I was looking to download a move, but I wanted to watch the trailer first. The trailer played well but in Spanish and I don't speak or understand Spanish. How do I change the setting so all trailers play in English? Does the same apply to what I download?

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 6:58 AM

You can only purchase items in the iTunes store country you are physically located in and have a credit card and billing address in that country.

How do I change the setting so all trailers play in English? Does the same apply to what I download?

You cannot change it.

Yes, it applies to previews as well as downloaded content.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2015 6:58 AM in response to ddhp

You can only purchase items in the iTunes store country you are physically located in and have a credit card and billing address in that country.

How do I change the setting so all trailers play in English? Does the same apply to what I download?

You cannot change it.

Yes, it applies to previews as well as downloaded content.

How do you prevent the itunes trailers from playing in a different language when traveling abroad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.