Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has bluetooth been recently dropping the mouse

Has bluetooth been recently dropping the mouse and trackpad?

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 9:07 AM

5 replies

Apr 26, 2015 1:33 PM in response to hrhlioncastle

I have had awful problems with all my bluetooth peripherals on my iMac since upgrading to 10.10.3 (keyboard, trackpad and mouse). So much so that it caused me to put my first post into the Apple Support Communities about it Sluggish/Jittery Magic Mouse after Yosemite

I tried all the fixes offered up by other users and none worked. My keyboard would disconnect randomly, the trackpad had a mind of its own and the mouse was just slow. Safari and Mail seem to bring out the worse in the devices and when I opened bluetooth preferences, they all just ground to a halt. This caused me to suspect Bluetooth.

However, for no apparent reason, two days ago all my devices started behaving again and so far I have had a problem free weekend. I appreciate that I have probably jinxed them now but other than taking the iMovie update, that is all I can think of that may have solved my problem, as strange as it sounds. I am keeping my fingers crossed..... 🙂

Has bluetooth been recently dropping the mouse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.