Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my iMessage not working after updating ios 8.3? Please help me.

I have been using iPhone 4s 16 gb for three years. I have not faced a software problem before. A few days ago I got new ios updation 8.3 and I updated the iOS but my iMessage and FaceTime now working with this new software version. How can I fix the issue? Where can I get help from?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, 16gb

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 10:21 AM

3 replies

May 6, 2015 8:58 AM in response to Jomjohny

I Had the same problem ( imessage wouldn't activate And couldn't sign in to Apple id) finally fixed it with loads of faffing and about three resets;

what worked was; turning off iMessage and FaceTime, turn off iCloud, turning on "Automatic" in time settings so making sure the time/date was correct ( which also involved turning on location settings) then turning the phone off and on again (didn't need to reset) the phone only after doing all those. Then obviously going back in and turning on iMessages/FaceTime. hope it works

Edit

Why my iMessage not working after updating ios 8.3? Please help me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.