Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded xfinity to go from comcast and there is no icon on my home page. How can I find the download to take it off and re download the app?

I downloaded xfinity to go from comcast and there is no icon on my home page. How can I find the download to take it off and re download the app?

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.53 GHz), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 8:59 AM

Search for it and make sure it's on the iPad. Swipe down from the middle of a home screen to get to the search feature. Type in the name of the app at the top. If it is on your iPad it will appear in there and if it is in a folder, it will tell you which folder its in. I have the app in a folder called "Xfinity" which you can see to the right of the App name.

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2015 8:59 AM in response to minnaqua

Search for it and make sure it's on the iPad. Swipe down from the middle of a home screen to get to the search feature. Type in the name of the app at the top. If it is on your iPad it will appear in there and if it is in a folder, it will tell you which folder its in. I have the app in a folder called "Xfinity" which you can see to the right of the App name.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.