Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recent trouble downloding to my computer (overdrive and I tunes) and transferring them onto my older i pod. I get a message that it has been transferred, but it does not show up in any folder on the ipod or in itunesransfer again,

trouble transferring audio books from computer to an older ipod. I download to my computer from the library using overdrive and I have itunes on my computer. When I select "transfer", after downloading the book into Overdrive, I get a message indicating that it is already on my ipod. I search every folder that I can see - music, audiobooks, etc but cannot find the book! On the transfer screen it says the book is being transferred to the player "Paula's ipod" my name is Paula and it is my ipod. Where is the audiobook??????

iPod nano

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 9:40 AM

There are no replies.

recent trouble downloding to my computer (overdrive and I tunes) and transferring them onto my older i pod. I get a message that it has been transferred, but it does not show up in any folder on the ipod or in itunesransfer again,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.