Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync iCloud Photos with a PC

Hi--

I've got a Mac and iCloud Photos is working great there. But we also have a PC user in the house because of work. I'm trying to switch the PC user over to iCloud Photos. However, none of the photo albums that were previously appearing on the iPhone and iPad are visible on either device after switching to iCloud Photos. The instructions I found online were limited.

I tried dragging a folder to the iCloud Photos drive, but it seems to want to create a copy for sharing -- and on iPhone and iPad it shows up as "sharing" not as "albums".

I also tried copying a folder of photos to the iCloud Drive location. That too seems to create a copy and it doesn't show up in the Photos App on the iPhone or iPad.

Perhaps PC functionality isn't there yet? Or, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 9:54 AM

There are no replies.

Sync iCloud Photos with a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.