Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Expand Text Box? "Advanced" text options not hidden?

The title text box/editor is very small in the 10.2 update. It's just big enough for 2 lines of text. I find it fairly inconvenient to have it so small (I am referring to the text box in the inspector). I'm guessing there is no way to expand this to fit more lines of text in, but if anyone knows how that'd be sweet! Otherwise I'm just crossing my fingers it gets a quick update since I'm using it every day for work.

Also, the "advanced" tab always being collapsed in the basic text editing tools is annoying, too. I use this every time I make a title(which I'm making two videos a day, so it's a little more tedious now after the update). Personally, for a professional program I would consider the options in the "advanced" section to actually be basic and fairly necessary...based on how I use it, so maybe I'm not a normal case.

Nothing is broken, just less convenient...

Thanks y'all!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 10:48 AM

3 replies

Expand Text Box? "Advanced" text options not hidden?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.