Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upgrade from Safari 8.0.5

When I open up hotmail, I get a message to upgrade Safari or I could view in mobile mode. I currently am running Safari 8.0.5 on a 2009 MacBook.

MacBook (13-inch Early 2009), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), Upgraded to 4 GB memory

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 2:18 PM

Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data;

Click the "Details" button.

Remove "Hotmail" cookie.

If this doesn't help, try Firefox browser.

4 replies

Apr 28, 2015 5:38 AM in response to Linc Davis

Here is the info:

Your IP address is 94.100.237.152

Every webserver that receives a request from your browser is able to determine the IP address of your computer (or the proxy server of your ISP).

Your browser accepts text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8

Every webserver that receives a request from your browser is able to determine the ACCEPT information unless it has been removed by some software (e.g. firewall) before the request was trasmitted.

Your USER AGENT information is Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Safari/531.21.10 FBSMTWB

Every webserver that receives a request from your browser is able to determine the HTTP USER AGENT information unless it has been removed by some software (e.g. firewall) before the request was trasmitted.

How do I upgrade from Safari 8.0.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.