Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix iPhone 6 aluminium dent?

So I have just discovered a 1cm approx dent in the back of my month old and well cared for iPhone 6.

Does anyone know of any DIY ways to fix this?

I used a suction cup to fix an older iPhones screen and thought this might be able to pull the dent out?

That might sound really stupid.

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 3:04 PM

3 replies

May 12, 2015 12:00 AM in response to will-1994

Yes, putting a case on the device will help. However please keep in mind if any repair's or adjustments are done to any iOS devices via a Non Apple Authorized personal then the warranty that the device comes with will be voided. Once the warranty is voided Apple will not replace/repair or do any services to that device.

Also dents of any small or large size, are considered as 'Accidental Damage' which also is not covered by the 1 year limited warranty that comes with a newly purchased iOS device. If you by chance purchased the AppleCare Protection Plan + before 60 days are up from the date of the purchase for the device, then this does have 2 accidental replacement's which will only cost your around $80 to get replaced rather than paying $299<-'iPhone 6' - $329<-'iPhone 6 Plus'.

Wanted to throw this out for you, recently learned this myself.

How to fix iPhone 6 aluminium dent?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.