Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change time zones?

I set up my watch and the time is set to Pacific while I am actually in Central time. My phone is showing the correct time but my watch is two hours back set to pacific time.

Watch Standard 42mm, iOS 8.3, iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 2:39 PM

14 replies

Mar 14, 2017 4:41 AM in response to mdtucker

Hey there, I first restarted my phone, time zone didn't change. Then i restarted my apple watch and it set the same time with my phone. So, mission accomplished âś…

(Also, there is a struggle in Turkey, we started to use GMT+3 which is selected to be the official time zone here. So, all devices went crazy and we had to adjust to summer time manually when all the devices updated themselves to winter time automatically). We are waiting for the summer time to be in line with our devices 🙂 I hope when the summer comes we will not need an update for this irony from Apple.

Jun 9, 2015 10:27 AM in response to mdtucker

In my case, the watch was showing Honolulu as the timezone in the lower right of the default clock face. None of the solutions in this message worked for me. I then realized that my World Clock on my iPhone had several cities in it and Honolulu was the first, San Francisco the second. Moving SF to the first, did not solve the problem. However, after watching this video, I was able to customize my clock and change the timezone shown to SF.

How can I change time zones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.