Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to check gift card balance without redeeming

I found some gift cards and want to check the balance without redeeming

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2016 9:53 AM

Dear Apple Support Sycophant,

Yesterday I purchased a couple iTunes gift cards; One was for $25, and the other was for $15. There intended for my younger twin brothers birthday today. I was putting there yearly perquisite together and while wrapping the gifts I noticed I can't tell which gift card is which. I realize now that I should've chose different card designs; Or the more sensible option, write down the purchased amount on each card. So I was just researching how to check the balance without redeeming them and came across this post. I must say I find it hard to believe that Apple Inc, who in my opinion consistently produces some of the most innovative, productive, user-friendly electronics and software on the market wouldn't make a gift card "check card balance" feature available to there customers. I'm almost positive that just about every other company that produces gift cards has this feature....

So my question is what are my options? Can someone from customer service check my balance over the phone. Or am I going to be forced to just guess and hope I'm right. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for everything you all do!!!

From- A Perennial Apple Brand Zealot.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2016 9:53 AM in response to Niel

Dear Apple Support Sycophant,

Yesterday I purchased a couple iTunes gift cards; One was for $25, and the other was for $15. There intended for my younger twin brothers birthday today. I was putting there yearly perquisite together and while wrapping the gifts I noticed I can't tell which gift card is which. I realize now that I should've chose different card designs; Or the more sensible option, write down the purchased amount on each card. So I was just researching how to check the balance without redeeming them and came across this post. I must say I find it hard to believe that Apple Inc, who in my opinion consistently produces some of the most innovative, productive, user-friendly electronics and software on the market wouldn't make a gift card "check card balance" feature available to there customers. I'm almost positive that just about every other company that produces gift cards has this feature....

So my question is what are my options? Can someone from customer service check my balance over the phone. Or am I going to be forced to just guess and hope I'm right. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for everything you all do!!!

From- A Perennial Apple Brand Zealot.

how to check gift card balance without redeeming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.