Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble with AppStore in Iphone 5, it was unable to download and update apps. While by using itunes in pc, i can download apps.

Appstore gives the option to install or update apps but after clicking on those links it is just showing progress(rotating circle) but not downloading the apps. I am using iphone5 and ios version is 8.3

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 3:07 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2015 3:07 PM in response to sumeshSaini

Greetings sumeshSaini,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you just see a spinning circle when trying to install or update apps on your iPhone 5.

If you haven't already, first try restarting your iPhone by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and then sliding the slider to power off:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the same thing happens after you restart your iPhone, try signing out of the App Store, signing back in, and trying to download an app again.

Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store and then tap your Apple ID to sign out. Then sign back in by entering your Apple ID and password and tapping Sign In.

iOS: Sign in with a different Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Having trouble with AppStore in Iphone 5, it was unable to download and update apps. While by using itunes in pc, i can download apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.