Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

home movies won't import

Updated to v12. itunes will not let me add movies ripped with handbrake. What I had was good until I deleted them from itunes thinking it was a clitch and reimporting work. WRONG. I have my movies I got from apple but no home movies icon. Will not let me add any movies i ripped. Its like apple killed of home movies in itunes and will only allow movies from itunes store or from a digital copy that comes with certain movies. *** is going on? About ready to sell my ATV and move over to roku 3. I even tried ripping a fresh movie with ATV3 preset again but it will not import. Any help appreciated. If I have to re rip 500+ movies again to get this to work, the ATV is gone!

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 3:07 PM

Had to move itunes to another computer along with hard drive with all my movies to get it to work again. Still don't know why as I tried allot of different things with no fixes.

1 reply

home movies won't import

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.