Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off conference instructions in airplay settings? It is greyed out.

I am plagued by the conference room instructions for airplay coming on when I am watching movies (not through airplay, my mac is not airplay compatible). the conference room instructions is greyed out in settings. Where can I tur this off?

thanks

Terence

imac dv, Mac OS X (10.3.9)

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 3:47 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2015 4:31 PM in response to Terence Cahill

Hello Terence,

Thank you for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like the Conference Room Display prompt is appearing unexpectedly when you're watching a movie. If you're in Settings > AirPlay on your Apple TV menu, you're in the right place to turn off this setting. If it's already off or appears grayed out, try toggling AirPlay to the "off" position as well:

Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation): Understanding AirPlay settings - Apple Support

If AirPlay is already off or the popup continues, try restarting your Apple TV next by selecting Settings > General > Restart.

How to restart your Apple TV - Apple Support

If the same behavior continues, you may want to restore your Apple TV to factory settings using the steps found here:

Restore your Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation) - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

How do I turn off conference instructions in airplay settings? It is greyed out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.