Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading Additional Content

I'm hoping I could get some help with the issue of downloading additional content for our new iMacs. I teach a recording studio class at a high school who just received 5 new iMacs set up with Logic Pro X. This is such a blessing for the 16 students enrolled in the course but we're having issues downloading the additional content. Every time we try and download we keep getting the error message "Logic pro x was not able to complete the download. check your internet connection and try downloading again".

I have checked the forums and tried (I think) every solution possible but cannot seem to get this to work. Spoke with someone at Logic specific Apple support and he told me to download the content individually instead of doing the entire thing (basses by themselves, choir by itself etc...). Also I have tried using an ethernet wire instead of the WiFi. Both have come up unsuccessful. I'm just wondering if there is a way to copy all the additional content to an external hard drive and install it that way? I have it downloaded on my home computer but am not sure where I would even copy and paste it from. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Logic Pro X, Mac OS X (10.0.x)

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 5:00 PM

There are no replies.

Downloading Additional Content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.