Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problems staying signed into Safari on iPad

A little over a month ago or so, for some reason, something changed in my Safari on my iPad. My top bar(s) went from the light green to dark gray and now every time I open my iPad, I have to resign into Safari and Facebook. It will not keep me signed in. I do not have a problem with my iPhone or my Mac laptop. They are the same in appearance and stay signed in Safari and Facebook. I have compared the Settings between my phone and pad and the items that are listed the same are both set the same on both units. I can't delete Safari from my iPad and reinstall in hopes that would solve the problem. Does anyone out there have any idea what might be my problem. Even when I tell Safari to use the mobile site for signing in and to stay signed it, the next time I open my iPad, I have to sign in again. I am on IOS 8.3

Thanks

Sheri

iPad Air, iOS 8.1

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 5:09 AM

It sounds like you turned on private viewing viewing mode. Tap the two squares in the upper right corner of Safari. Then tap Private. Then done.

3 replies

Having problems staying signed into Safari on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.