Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.3 not showing artwork from homesharing

Ever Since I updated my iPad 3rd Gen, iPhone 4S, 5S, and 6 Plus to IOS 8.3 the artwork from homeshariing videos no longer shares over to those devices. However the artwork does share over to my Apple TV. I'm running iTunes 12.1.2.27 on windows x64. Is anyone else having this issue?

IOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 8:16 PM

Well, I've figured out how to overcome this issue. If you run into this problem, you'll have to edit the file within iTunes. Right click on the file, click get info, and then select the "Options" tab. You'll then need to change the Media Kind from Home Video to Movie. Then the artwork will share to your IOS devices. Hope this helps you out if you're wondering. Don't know why it won't show the media art while in the Home Video section though.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2015 8:16 PM in response to Mike The Software Dev

Well, I've figured out how to overcome this issue. If you run into this problem, you'll have to edit the file within iTunes. Right click on the file, click get info, and then select the "Options" tab. You'll then need to change the Media Kind from Home Video to Movie. Then the artwork will share to your IOS devices. Hope this helps you out if you're wondering. Don't know why it won't show the media art while in the Home Video section though.

IOS 8.3 not showing artwork from homesharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.