Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my battery won't charge on my iPad Air

ok I have tried everything someone please help! Lol I plug it in. It responds like it's charginG but won't charge. It brings up the apple logo and the bar under like it's trying to update or something. I have plugged it into my computer and tried to hard reset it. None of which will work. I have got it in recovery mode and plugged it into the computer. Told it to update and restore and it updated but didn't restore. I just still get the apple logo and it looking like its updating Please if anyobe has any suggestions please let me know. I'm at a loss right now! Lol. Don't know what to do!

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 3:08 PM

Hi Turn iPad off Connect lead to USB on PC Press & hold power button on iPad Don't let go Connect lead to iPad DONOT let go of power button until PC sees iPad Wait for Restore . If you still have a problem make an Appointment at Apple Store Before you do that try the above more than once. Cheers Brian

1 reply

my battery won't charge on my iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.