Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restored iPad 1 and now have missing data?

OK, I plugged my beloved ipad 1 into my computer like I've done a million times, and it got stuck at the logo screen. I was forced to restore from a recent back up. The problem is:

Apps that now require a later version of my ios (5.1.1) that were on my account did not restore, nor do they appear on itunes at all.

Some apps were on my boss's account and I no longer have his password. I would be willing to buy those apps on my account like Numbers and Pages because I know that those particular apps will allow me to download older versions. But will this help me get my Numbers and Pages documents back in any way? What do I do about my apps that do not allow me to download older versions, like Comic Zeal? (and I paid for it!!!)

Is there a way to extract Numbers and Pages documents from my back ups on my computer? I know where the back ups are, but can not comprehend the files.

And last, it's a long shot, but I have a broken iPad 2 (that can update to ios 8) that I can possibly fix. Will this help my cause at all?

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 8:52 PM

There are no replies.

Restored iPad 1 and now have missing data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.