Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

code retrieval for purchase of itunes store

have lost code to redeem music from itunes store. How can i retrieve code online or from my apple i.d account so as to purchase more music from itunes store

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 1:25 AM

What do you mean 'lost code to redeem music' ? If you had a gift card and had redeemed it onto your account then the card's value will have been transferred to your iTunes account - does a balance show on your account ? I've never been asked to re-enter a card's code.

If your account shows a balance and you are having problems purchasing more music then what happens when you try to do the purchase, what prompts/messages do you see on the screen ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2015 1:25 AM in response to ritafromwynum

What do you mean 'lost code to redeem music' ? If you had a gift card and had redeemed it onto your account then the card's value will have been transferred to your iTunes account - does a balance show on your account ? I've never been asked to re-enter a card's code.

If your account shows a balance and you are having problems purchasing more music then what happens when you try to do the purchase, what prompts/messages do you see on the screen ?

code retrieval for purchase of itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.