Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV airplay wont work

Hi

I have an apple tv (A1427) which i recenly (1-2 week ago) upgraded to latest version 7.2. I also have 2 ipads, ipad air ios 8.3 and ipad min ios 8.2. And Iphone 5s ios 8.3.

Since i Think 2 weeks ago my Airplay does not work and i have checked to Wifi Connections rebooted many times also reseted th apple tv but nothing seems to work.. The apple tv itself works ok and can play the content on apple tv and th iphone and ipads work fina and can stream thing, but the airplay simply dont work. I can find the apple tv in mi iphhone/ipad but when i try stream over airplay it simply dnt work saying somthing can t play content and sometimes just say nothing and start stream on the ipad again only.

I Think the problem must be on the apple tv side I Think it make it's unlikelly that all my ipads/ iphone stop workig after upgrade to ios 8.3 recntly. I even have one ipad still on ios 8.2.

Is it possible in some way to factory reset the apple tv to it's origin software version? if I rest now i get the latest one only which I have my doubts on

BR / jens

Apple TV, Other OS

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 4:30 AM

2 replies

Apple TV airplay wont work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.