Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi i reset my ipad to factory setting and its frozen half way through ive just got the apple logo on front screen ive tried to reset by holding home and on button for 15 seconds but still nothing can you help me please

hi please can you help ms, ive reset my ipad to factory settings but it seems to have frozen half way through . ive tried to reset it by holding thoe on and home button for 15 seconds, but still nothing cant turn it on or do anything can u help .

iPad Mini, iOS 8

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 3:27 AM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2015 1:34 PM in response to tjbevan

If you were holding both buttons down for at least 10 to 15 seconds are you seeing the Apple logo?

Sometimes, it can take longer for the logo to appear on the screen so go ahead and try it again a couple of more times, and hold down for as long as 30 seconds or so and see what happens.

hi i reset my ipad to factory setting and its frozen half way through ive just got the apple logo on front screen ive tried to reset by holding home and on button for 15 seconds but still nothing can you help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.