Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match

NO Question -- sending info to group

I have been working with Apple Tech Support since June 2014 on iTunes Match. Apple cannot seem to get my music on all of my devices. I have spent probably 30 hours of my personal time trying to get this straightened out. They will not let me speak directly with the engineers and the communication gap between the engineers, the techs, and then me has made it impossible to work this out. For some reason I have 2 iTunes accounts. Apple has 820 songs on my account and I have only 706. They will not provide me with a print out of the songs they have and can't seem to get the missing 116 songs on my account. Also, my iPhone has only 68 songs. I am approaching up to my one year anniversary of this nightmare and no resolution is in sight. Surely the inventors of the iPad, iPod, Mac, iPhone, iWatch, and any other "i" product should be able to solve a simple tech issue like this!

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 4:40 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.