Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 when i attached photo or video to sent online uploading maks bue screen or red and restarting thats problem im hardware or software and what the solution help please

My iphone 6 when i attached photo or video to sent online uploading maks bue screen or red and restarting thats problem im hardware or software and what the solution help please

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 4:34 AM

2 replies

Apr 27, 2015 2:33 AM in response to guibmacario

I Restore it factory and its same problem blue or red display when i upload anything and now its does it 3 tomes to sent to you this message help me please am scarry from this because i watched to this problem in youtube its called display of death and talking about hardware help please and now my itune account write the password and doesn't log in what can i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.