Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my 6plus from my pants pocket. It has the tempered glass on it. And a case yet the phone screen cracked. No damage to the tempered glass tho. Apple wants to charge me to fix this.

I Feel that if the screen broke from the fall then the tempered glass should of broke too. But tats not the case?

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 7:25 AM

2 replies

Apr 25, 2015 8:41 AM in response to Jess.m.hebert

Jess.m.hebert wrote:

I Feel that if the screen broke from the fall then the tempered glass should of broke too. But tats not the case?

What does whether the tempered glass cover broke or not have to do with the fact that, because you damaged the phone, Apple will charge you to replace it.

If the manufacturer of the tempered glass screen protector made some sort of guarantee that it would prevent the iPhone screen from breaking, your issue is with them, not Apple.

I dropped my 6plus from my pants pocket. It has the tempered glass on it. And a case yet the phone screen cracked. No damage to the tempered glass tho. Apple wants to charge me to fix this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.