Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID forgeten answers

hi there , so I've never purchased anything of iTunes before and I really wanted to buy this music n that well basically it's asking for security answers but I've forgotten my answers to the questions so it's sending it to my rescue email but for some reason there's some unknown email on there so I can't reset them someone please help! 🙂

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 7:45 AM

3 replies

Apr 25, 2015 7:47 AM in response to Khan66763319

If you don't have access to your rescue email account (you won't be able to change it until you can answer your questions) then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then update your rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Apple ID forgeten answers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.