Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo's out of event sequence and albums

I'm really frustrated with the new update from Apple. All of my photos were organized nicely in albums and now they are all over the place and have no order to them. I'm hoping to figure out how to get them back into the albums that I had created and labeled. Any one have any suggestions or help?

OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 9:18 AM

2 replies

Apr 28, 2015 9:42 AM in response to StephBM12

Hi there StephBM12,

It sounds like you had albums in iPhoto before you updated to Mac OS 10.10.3 and you need to find those albums in Photos. You should be able to get to them with the Albums button at the top of Photos according to this help article:

What are albums? - Photos Help

You can also enable the sidebar to make the interface more iPhoto like:

Change how photos are displayed - Photos Help

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Sterling

Apr 28, 2015 10:07 AM in response to sterling r

Thank you sterling! I did have albums, but when I'm in photo and I click on the albums tab. There's one album there and when I click on that there's only 1 photo. I had my wedding in there, I had organized my kids photos by their age in months when they were babies, all their b'days, lots of events, etc.

It's so frustrating. I really don't want to have to go back and recreate them 😟

Photo's out of event sequence and albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.