Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account photo changing constantly

Allright, I had enough.

My iCloud account photo is changing all the time. From repositioning to zooming in. When I reposition it and zoom out, like I want, a few moments later, my Mac will zoom in a little bit. Same on my iOS devices. And after some time, it will change like crazy. But somehow, this is per device. So on my MacBook it will zoom in like crazy, on my iOS devices it will just zoom in a little bit, and on my iMac it will move a little bit to the left.

Is there any way, to keep my account photo from changing?

It seems, that this is happening with my adress book contact photos as well. But not that crazy.

It is just frustrating. Before you tell me to restart my Mac, log in an out again from iCloud, I already did that. It works some time and my account photo is nicely positioned and zoomed in to the right place, but after some time of using my device, it will run crazy.

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 7:05 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud account photo changing constantly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.