Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot delete album why

In Iphoto I cannot delete any album- Why? Could you help me?

Posted on Apr 25, 2015 8:16 AM

6 replies

Apr 25, 2015 8:42 AM in response to chocaline

There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 10 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Include things like:

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For example, if you have a problem with exporting, then explain by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.

- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted? - Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?

Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.

Apr 25, 2015 10:33 AM in response to chocaline

When I click on the album in iPhoto I want to delete and when I go to Image nothing from the menu can be selected as all the options are in grey. So I cannot select Delete

You mentioned the Image menu, not the contextual menu. Just Control (right) - click on the album in the sidebar and see what you get in the contextual menu.

i cannot delete album why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.